Saturday, December 24, 2011

How to set up a wireless router to your laptop and desktop?

I already have a desktop and a modem (for internet) and I am planning to buy a laptop and wireless router. I have seem videos on how to set up the router and have it connect to your laptop but how can I make it possible so my desktop can still be connected to the internet with the same modem? Also please list anything I might need to do so. Thank you.|||just enter 192.168.1.1 to set up.|||Usually the router will come with step-by-step instructions on how to set up your router and keep your desktop on the same modem.





The router will need to run off of your desktop's internet link with the modem, and then it broadcasts that signal to your laptop and other devices that have wireless capabilities.





Just follow the instructions included in your router when you get it.|||hey jennifer ?





usually if you just buy the router there will be instructions on letting you know


how to set it up. Buy a netgear router


it very point forward, it works properly and performs great, and easy to setup





hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment