Monday, December 19, 2011

Wireless router?

is there a router or someting that can recieve wireless ineternet and then you can use that internet that it recieved wirelessly to spilt into ethernet ports. i want to do this because i have a wireless router and it is far away from my xbox 360 so when i have friends over we cant play online bc they dont have wireless adapters and their cords arent long enough. thanks|||You need to be within range in order to pick up the signal.|||I have a wireless linksys router, that I plug my cable modem into, it also has 5 ports to plug into, I have a 10 foot cable I plug into xbox and run to router...|||This sounds like what you're looking for. Just plug it into an outlet and it'll receive the wireless signal from your router. It has four ethernet ports.





http://www.netgear.com/Products/Powerlin鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment