Monday, December 19, 2011

Wireless router?

i live in a apartment. my grandparents live upstairs, on the second floor, i live on the first floor. tell me the best wireless router that will work if i use my laptop at my grandparents house. the wireless router has to be in my room.





they live on top of me, to the right about 25 feet. please tell me the BEST one under a $100, because yesterday i pruchased one, and tried it out, but i couldn't get reception at my grandparents house|||Since you already purchased a wireless router I would suggest you purchase a high gain omni directional antenna and connect it to your router.





Then place the antenna as high as you can and closest to your grandparents direction.





Then you want to angle the antenna a little since the RF waves do not go up but do radiate out from the antenna.





Also if your router lets you control the radio power settings change it to the max.......|||i'm upstairs i just got a lynxis from target it rocks|||If your apartment building has concrete floors, there's no way that you're going to get a signal through them.





Sorry,





Annorax64

No comments:

Post a Comment