Monday, December 19, 2011

Wireless router....?

i had recently gotten a laptop for christmas and just yesterday my wireless router stopped working. so i traded it in for a new one - the same brand and everything, and now this one's not working. i call dsl since that's my internet provider and they said it wasn't dsl and that it was the router. does anyone know of a good router that i can buy and this problem won't occur??|||buy the linksys g with firewall 108 mb





:%26gt; peace


.|||netgear is really good that's what most the people I know use. it could be your dsl because my modem that connects my cable internet is sometimes jumpy so it logs me off the internet|||What exactly is happening? We could use a little more info here. What kind of router did you buy? Have you put any encryption on it that would prevent you to connect? Does the internet light work on the router?





Try to power off both the modem, and the router for 30 seconds or so and allow them to reset. Then plug the modem and then the router in.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment