Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the best wireless router for hooking a Wii up to the internet?

I just bought my Wii and really want to hook it up to the internet. What, in your opinion, is the best wireless router for getting the Wii online?





Also, I have Windows Vista. Not sure if that affects anything.|||Linksys wrt54g. It is good for Vista or XP.|||It doesn't matter. There is no best router (or worse router). Any 802.11B, 802.11G or 802.11B/G router will work fine.





For a video tutorial on how to set up your wireless internet connection on your Wii, visit http://us.wii.com/connect/ (US)|||I have a 2WIRE, which works great for me. One of my friends has a linksys, and his Wii Internet is really slow, so I don't recommend that one.|||it's probably best if you get a 2wire but linksys is okay to.

No comments:

Post a Comment