Monday, December 19, 2011

What type of wireless router to I need for my Verizon Wireless USB Modem?

I bought a Belkin N150 wireless router for my Verizon wireless USB760 modem but they're not compatible. I'm confused! The router is asking for a WIRED modem (like a cable connection) in order for the two to connect. Are there any types of wireless routers that are compatible with this type of modem?|||You don't need your router to use your verizon wireless modem to connect to internet. unless you want to use your wireless modem to connect to router for wifi purposes, not possible with Belkin N150. what i mean is your wireless modem is ready to go. you just need the login information of your wireless modem to connect to the internet.



But there are routers for your usb modem, quite expensive though. look for 3G/4G usb supported routers

like CradlePoint CTR500 or Cradlepoint MBR1000 its not "dual-band" but it is WiFi N and works great with USB760

No comments:

Post a Comment