Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the best wireless router for playing games online?

i have a linksys wireless-g right now but it doesn't seem to work that well for my PS3. i have a lot of slow down and lose my connection a lot even though the connection strenghth is 75-80%. i have a fast cable internet connection. is there a better router i can buy or should i try to find a faster modem?|||You didn't say which Linksys you have..I have the newer high speed version and it's great. I run WOW on my pc, my x-box 360 and a Wii all with great success..Get the faster speed version and maybe the tall antennas..|||It depends on which kind you have but I have Netgear and its a-mazing.|||Try a better modem, it usually only has to do with the modem. i had the same problem, BestBuy suggested to get a faster modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment