Saturday, December 24, 2011

What is the best brand for a wireless router?

Looking to get a wireless router to hook up to my hardwired internet so I can stream movies thru my wii. My internet modem is in one room and the wii in another. What is the best brand of wireless router for this function?? Thanks in advance|||Remember that the technology is the same no matter the manufacture. So it really boils down to preference. I prefer Netgear for ease of set up, also remember you don't have to download anything from them in a cd to make it work.|||My choice is Linksys [Linksys by Cisco]


=


- http://home.cisco.com/en-us/wireless/wir鈥?/a>|||There's no "best brand" any major routers manufacturers will have routers capable of doing this.



Look for reviews on Wireless N routers to make your decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment