Saturday, December 24, 2011

What wireless router and xbox live adapter do I need for my xbox?

I need to buy a wireless router to be able to play xbox live and it would go on the middle of 3 floors. I want something that would cover the whole house but not to expensive. Should I go for G or N? And which xbox network adapter should I get with that? Does it make a difference?


Thanks in advance!!!!!|||Wireless N router is the way to go. The G routers are getting to be quite outdated. The N has a stronger signal and runs faster, so you'll need it for your Xbox Live connection.





Also (assuming you're asking about a 360), I'd get whatever adapter you can find a good deal on...They really don't make that many to choose from, and there isn't a significant difference between them.





Check online though, because it'll probably be much cheaper than stores.|||i got a g and found out it didn't support online gaming so i had to go with the n. it has the longest range and the cheapest i found was either 60 or 80 not sure thought.|||yeah i bought the new adapter for the 360 the other day, its a load better, faster streaming and alot less lag on mw2 :-). i think N is ment to be the best isnt it?|||if you got a laptop you dont need a wireless router :)|||I would get them both N. They have less lag and the Adapter for the 360 has 2 antennas so that it connects better.|||i think all u need is wifi in ur house. then download the disc that comes with it on ur xbox. then ur good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment