Monday, December 19, 2011

Wireless router?????

I have verison DSL. If I want to buy a wireless router and don't have one yet do I have to change verison DSL and get verison FIOS? Can I just get a wireless router and not change internet provider?? Thanx 4 helping :%26lt; )|||You do not have to change your ISP. If your DSL modem has a ethernet connection then purchase a wireless router that is in your budget, and wirless adapters for whatever computers you want to connect wirelessly and thats it.





Just follow the simple instructions on how to setup the router with a DSL connection and you should have no problem...|||I think you can I did.|||Yes, what you'll do is get a wireless router and connect it to your DSL modem.|||No, you can use any wireless router.|||Your wireless router has nothing to do with your ISP. You can use a wireless router with any Internet connection, or even with no Internet connection at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment