Monday, December 19, 2011

WIRELESS ROUTER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hey guys! I have a wireless router and the signal from it is very weak, so whenever I try to go onto the internet its very slow. Is there an adapter or something that you can buy to make the signal stronger? I just dont want to buy a new router. Any Ideas, Thanks!!!!!|||If it's an older router, you can boot a custom firmware on it. And increase the signal strength. If you want to, email me. My contact info is on my profile.|||try changing your brand i recommend linkskys|||Buy a better wifi antenna for your router if you can even use it or try moving the router.|||Did you first check to see if there is a firmware update available? Also make sure your router is placed optimally in your home like closest to the center of your house and high up off the ground.|||Compare Signal %26amp; Speed to another PC


=


Move the PCs closer to the router.


- If signal increases, but SPEED remains the same on both PCs, replace router.


- If Other PC performs better than your PC, replace your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment